Neoworks ‘multichannel innovation cycle’ framework is the typical starting point of our digital transformation approach, including the following service stages.
The following steps are considered and identified during the discovery stage.
- Opportunities and risks are identified
- Business process documentation reviewed
- Functional and non-functional requirements are defined and expressed as manageable epics
- Epics are decomposed into user stories with acceptance criteria
- Technical architecture blueprint is developed
- High level project plan is created
Our highly skilled team is starting the implementation based on the plan developed during the discovery stage.
- Agile project management process gives good visibility of progress and adapts to change within the programme
- Highly experienced development team ensures high velocity, low risk delivery
- User stories are organised into technical tasks for assignment to developers ensuring that architecture is not compromised by process
- Embedded QA and code review processes ensure quality is maintained throughout the implementation
- Automated continuous integration environment ensures team productivity
Neoworks project team works closely with the clients in-house team to go into the testing stage and improve any functionality during the pre-launch.
- Infrastructure architecture expertise available
- Build and deployment processes based on CI used throughout implementation
- Comprehensive pre-launch functional and non-functional solution testing
- Business transformation integrated into the project through a “train the trainer” knowledge transfer programme delivered in conjunction with solution roll out and user testing
Experts are to hand to support the smooth day to day running of the site, and to work with clients on continuous improvements.
- Account management to align expectations
- Solution support to ensure operational continuity
- Enhancements programme to build on the capabilities of the new platform
- Digital commerce consultancy maintains best practice and delivers new approaches in conjunction with the business